Search results

1. T

BUNCH OF GEAR FOR SALE

take a look at these two links.... https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/ottawa/quality-dirt-bike-gear-for-sale/1365110202?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true...
  2. T

BMA Memebers section in forum

hey...how does one go about getting access to this area of the forum?..i am a currently paid up 18 member..... thanks tjcool
  3. T

Occasional Intermediate Level Training Rides at Calabogie

how do... i would be very interested in joining the odd intermediate outing at Calabogie to assist me in understanding and training for this calibre of riding and, to get some constructive instruction on how to improve....I would not dare to venture out on my own on these trails after being...
  4. T

NOVICE TRAINING APRIL 28

hey who all signed up for the above?...i did..looking forward to it..does it go rain or shine or sleet or snow? tj
  5. T

spring

i think she' gonna be early....nice change from last year....getting excited or anxious yet?...I almost pee my paints when I think about riding soon...can I say that..pee? :roll: ...got some new accessories to put on bike...make riding easier maybe?..the One Light Clutch will for sure....and the...
  6. T

BETA Spiegler Steel Braided Clutch Line 2" LONGER

Have one of these for sale...bought from BETA USA for $78.99 US$ plus shipping and tax at border...plus the exchange..came to about $120 CDN....will sell for $100 CDN firm...still in original wrapping....great for raising bars..or other upgrades...
  7. T

LIMERICK FOREST

can one ride limerick forest prior to the 'offical' opening date?....I suppose the opening date varies according to condition etc..I ask because I'm enrolled in the novice training ride scheduled April 28 and was hoping to ride a bit before hand.... tanks tj
  8. T

KLIM APEX JACKET AND TROUSERS -PRACTICALLY NEW

I have some stuff to sell I bought new this year.....elbow-forearm pads, knee pads, chest protector...all at give-away-prices... :D I have a brand new KLIM APEX jacket and VOYAGEUR trousers I've only worn a few times..the jacket alone was1200 including tax and the trousers another...
  9. T

2018 MEMBERSHIP

when does the club usually allow/require membership fees to be paid?...will need to join as new fledgling...
  10. T

EZ SQUEEZE CLUTCH SETUP?

hi i've seen and heard of some riders having this very ez to use clutch that required less pull for same results...can u please send the information on what it's called, where to get it and WHO can install it...I'm a mechanical idiot... :mrgreen: thanks tjcool
  11. T

DELETE

ARRIVING 15:00 HRS...ride until 18:00...give or take...rain or shine...it ain't gonna rain...it's going to be hot and lovely... please be punctual if you can..the days are getting shorter...you com'n or what?.. I rode by myself sunday...it was uneventful although still fun tjcool (aka Terry)...
  12. T

DELETE

..want to get a few hours riding in starting around 09:00 hrs...or a bit later...let me know if you're interested in accompanying me so I know to wait..in case you're late.. :mrgreen: apparently there are going to be a herd of horses at the pit..so north side riding only...get there early to...
  13. T

2 wheel performance plus

hi have been trying to get in touch with this shop for a few days now and they never answer the phone...does anyone know if they're closed for holidays or are having technical difficulties with their phone and email? I'm try to buy some parts and no one seems to be alive there.. Thanks TJcool
  14. T

PREMIUM FUEL and CARB BOWLS

Hey is there any advantage or reason to run premium fuel on a 2017 Beta 250 RR 2 stroke as opposed to regular unleaded fuel? The book/manual states unleaded only. It's not specific about grade or octane level...just unleaded.. thanks tj
  15. T

ANYONE LIVE IN ROCKLAND?

I have a couple of parcels to pick up at rockland wheels and if someone lives in rockland and comes into town, we could meet and I could give you some gas lolly..$$$...two small items...live in bells corners... text or call 613-857-2042.. tjcool
  16. T

FIRE AND THEFT INSURANCE

hi anyone know who insures dirt bikes for fire and theft?..please let me know thanks tj
  17. T

LIMERICK FOREST DEBUT RIDE

going to limerick forest tomorrow to introduce my new bike to the dirt...any and all invited..will be there for 09:00hrs....going even if no one responds....can't sit around waiting to find a partner... :mrgreen: tj
  18. T

Trailer hitch carrier - FOUND PLEASE DELETE

on another note, I saw some chaps with trailer hitch carriers..where did you get them/it?..i suspect they're good since you have them..please advise on brand,model,location where i can get one...i see pa has one but i read a rather scary :shock: review about it... thanks everyone tj
  19. T

KTM FOUR STROKE OR TWO?

looking to trade/sell my current bike for a KTM..not sure why some buy two stroke and some four....wondering about engine size...not a heavy person..about 173lbs..6'..like power if if not used all times..nice to know it's available when i do want it...probably going to buy used if i can find a...
  20. T

SUNDAY AUGUST 13 RIDE?

Anything planned that I can tag along with?...promise you can leave me behind if i fall or get eaten by a bear or raccoon.... :shock: hope I'm not being too familiar or aggressive....you know what they say.."familiarity breeds contempt".. :evil: tj