ANYONE LIVE IN ROCKLAND?

tjcool

I have a couple of parcels to pick up at rockland wheels and if someone lives in rockland and comes into town, we could meet and I could give you some gas lolly..$$$...two small items...live in bells corners...

text or call 613-857-2042..

tjcool

rocklandrider

I do man but I won't be back in town until Friday night. Are these parts urgent if it can wait tell Monday or Tuesday next week I can meet you some where

Sent from my 9024O using Tapatalk

tjcool

rocklandrider":1xd29juc said:
I do man but I won't be back in town until Friday night. Are these parts urgent if it can wait tell Monday or Tuesday next week I can meet you some where

..not URGENT but a nice to have...I will see if I can get down there in the next couple of days...would be a nice to have for the weekend...if I don't make can I still contact you?

thanks

Terry

rocklandrider

tjcool":n1dbaoqk said:
rocklandrider":n1dbaoqk said:

..not URGENT but a nice to have...I will see if I can get down there in the next couple of days...would be a nice to have for the weekend...if I don't make can I still contact you?

thanks

Terry
Of course. I'll be at the women's ride this weekend I could pick up today and we can meet up at limerick