2018 MEMBERSHIP

tjcool

when does the club usually allow/require membership fees to be paid?...will need to join as new fledgling...

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
I received an email last week from OFTR notifying me that they are having a one day advance registration on Nov. 18'th. There are some "prizes" or something like that.

tjcool

rossw":3cqf7zsj said:
I received an email last week from OFTR notifying me that they are having a one day advance registration on Nov. 18'th. There are some "prizes" or something like that.

do I need to join them as well?

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
tjcool":2w8nuc34 said:
just saw on the OFTR site that membership(s) will be available January 2108....

Correct, they opened it up for 1 day only on Nov. 18'th.

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Guys,
They (OFTR) need to have people re-new their memberships asap so they have some operating funds.
I personally re-new every year when I go to the January Bike Show in Toronto by Pearson Airport on the January 5-7th Weekend.

Just a note to members reading this post...
BMA (Northside Crews) will need lots of help at the beginning of the 2018 riding season to clear trails as a bunch of them will have been wrecked with the logging operations this (2017/2018) winter.

Thanks...Tom in Brockville

tjcool

dumb q but where is the preferred spot to place the BMA and OFTR stickers? ..is there an OFFICIAL location?...be nice!

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
tjcool":16az2yyz said:
dumb q but where is the preferred spot to place the BMA and OFTR stickers? ..is there an OFFICIAL location?...be nice!

I think the BMA one can go where you want or not... although maybe with Limerick rules they would like it to be displayed in which case I would say same as OFTR, on your helmet or front fork.

Me personally, I keep them in my bag with me and can produce them if required. Same as insurance.

tjcool

rossw":stqcyled said:
tjcool":stqcyled said:

I think the BMA one can go where you want or not... although maybe with Limerick rules they would like it to be displayed in which case I would say same as OFTR, on your helmet or front fork.

Me personally, I keep them in my bag with me and can produce them if required. Same as insurance.

yes, they are good quality stickers...too nice to use...