Recent content by ktmdirtbiker

1. K

Anyone wanting to ride NorthSide Sunday June 30th?

I want to go for my 1st ride of 2019 this Sunday. I'm wondering if anyone would like to join me to do a tour of the Moderate Level trails of the CALABOGIE North Side? I understand some of the Moderate (Orange Level) trails may not have been ridden yet so there may be a few obstacles to be taken...
  2. K

Sunday July 8th-North Side-2 Ride Levels

Hi folks... Woody was arranging a Ride Day for the North Side for this Sunday... He will be taking some riders on a White Level ride and I will be around to do an Intermediate Level Ride..Not sure which trails BUT many thanks to some of our fellow club members that have cleared the North Side...
  3. K

FOUND ITEMS FROM BOOGIE (Saturday)

Hi Everyone, I was given items to take to the Lunch Stop in my (Orange/Black) cargo trailer. I still have 3 items in my possession. If you think that I have something of yours..please text me. I will try to get back to you asap... Thanks... Tom in Brockville 613-328-0741
  4. K

BOOGIE NORTH SIDE PREP-FRIDAY SEPT 8

EVERYONE... If you are available to come assist us to finish up the NORTH SIDE Boogie Prep-Friday Sept 8th. We are going to do a quick ride through all the trails to ensure; 1- arrows are still up 2-if any trees came down in todays (Monday Sept 4th) high winds. We are meeting at the North Pit...
  5. K

NORTH SIDE -SAT. SEPT 2-BOOGIE ARROWING

HI FOLKS, We will be going arrowing Sat. Sept 2nd. ..meeting North Pit--- 9:30am picked Sat due to better weather than Sunday--- Anyone is welcome...bring a carpenters bag, stapler... snips would be a help due to some face slappers near the Ski Hill. If we can get enough riders..we can split...
  6. K

AUG. 24-NORTH SIDE HELP NEEDED

North side needs help ON THURSDAY AUGUST 24TH! Kevin Anderson, Paul Barkell and I need riders to help us finish clearing MANY tree downfalls along 1 trail (2 locations). This trail is to be used for the Boogie....This trail work MUST be completed on Thursday so the Boogie maps can be finished...
  7. K

Calabogie Northside Sunday August 13

BMA riders.. I'm going to do an Intermediate level --- Boogie test ride on Sunday. Anyone interested in coming along is welcome. I'm going to be at the Pit for about 0930..jump off at 1000. I'm hoping that someone else will come... thanks...Tom in Brockville
  8. K

Calabogie North workday-Thursday August 10

Hello BMA members reading this; Woody and I are going to the Northside Thursday August 10th to clear some of the trails in hopeful use for The Boogie. There have been some trees downed in recent weeks. Anyone available to assist this Thursday it would be greatly appreciated. We are meeting at...
  9. K

Calabogie North-Weds. July 5 Work on trail

Folks...Kevin and I are going to meet at the North Pit BY 10 a.m. this morning. Plan is to hopefully complete the Re-Hab of the Missing Link Bypass. Everybody welcome...Anyone with a chainsaw???? I know it's late... Thanks...Tom in Brockville
  10. K

SUNDAY JULY 2-NORTHSIDE HELP

Hi BMA Members The regular northside BMA workers need your help to re-open and clear the northside trails.. I'm hoping for some help on Sunday July 2nd...this will be working on Orange Level (intermediate level) trails.. Due to the wet conditions the northside trails appear not good for...
  11. K

North Side Trail problems

Just an FYI Folks.... We are trying to make arrangements for trail clearing rides on the North Side...Chain Saws are required! Presently the Garnsey appears to be IMPASSABLE! The Oriole Lake and Wonderland have some issues. Pit Bull and Missing Link appear to have issues but are somewhat...
  12. K

Friday Sept. 9-Northside Boogie Prep

Riders---Is there anyone able to assist me on Friday morning to ride the Sunday Northside Orange Route to ensure the route is in shape (make sure the arrows are up and no trees blocking the trails) after the forecasted thunderstorms that are to occur today and Thursday. Anyone interested and...
  13. K

NORTHSIDE BOOGIE PREP-MONDAY SEP'T 5TH

Anyone interested in helping the Northside crew prepare for the Boogie...we will be doing a Northside ride including putting up arrows, snipping and cutting face slappers, taking any rocks off the trails. WE CAN USE THE HELP! Come for the (Holiday) Monday Sep't 5th to the North Pit for...
  14. K

North Side Prep work-Sunday July 24

BMA Folks, Marc Levesque and I will be working on the NorthSide trails in prep for The Boogie on Sunday July 24th. If there is any person who is able to come to help us, it will be appreciated. If there is anybody who has a chainsaw especially attached to their bike, it would be greatly...
  15. K

NORTHSIDE BOOGIE PREP-MONDAY SEP'T 7

HI BMA FOLKS, Tom from Kingston here--Co-Trail Boss for Northside Boogie. I'm looking for anyone willing to help me (next Monday-Sep't 7) to work on trimming some branches & stuff on the Orange Trails. Also it will be for stapling up some Orange Arrows, putting Orange marker tape along Hydro...