SUNDAY JULY 2-NORTHSIDE HELP

ktmdirtbiker

Hi BMA Members
The regular northside BMA workers need your help to re-open and clear the northside trails..
I'm hoping for some help on Sunday July 2nd...this will be working on Orange Level (intermediate level) trails..
Due to the wet conditions the northside trails appear not good for beginners!

My tentative plans are to ride Pitbull,Lost Saint,Missing Link over Wabun Mountain to Toms Trail & Roddens Route.

The storm from last night may have made things worse.
If someone has a chain saw on their bike that will be a MASSIVE HELP!
Please bring hand saws and plenty of fluids.
Meeting at the north side Pit...by 930 AM.
Weather on Sunday looks like it won't be too bad considering how much rain we've gotten.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please post replies if you're able to come.
Thanks...Tom in Brockville

pat74

So was their any clean up done on last sunday 25th?
If I understand correctly Orange stuff wasn't done, and White trails were cleaned up?

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Pat, Honestly I really don't know the status of trails...The White level trails appear to be the worse shape of all trails...
I see Kevin and some others are planning on working the White Level trails tomorrow (Weds June 28th)...
as of now...it appears that I will be riding alone tomorrow (June 28th) to work on some of the Orange parts... I will hit areas that I can access easily from main roads..probably walking in from the roads just in case I run into difficulties.
To anyone reading this...I will update tomorrow evening of the trails that I can do...what I hope to work on for Sunday July 2nd if anyone else shows up to help.

ktmdirtbiker

HI Folks...
Kevin A. and myself on this past Weds did a bit of Orange trails...there is lots of water everywhere..and levels not normal for this year.
With the severe storms of the last 2 days it can't have gotten better.
We had found many trees and branches down to face slapper levels.

I'm hoping that if anyone shows up on Sunday (Weather looks promising!) so we can do some riding BUT hoping that members will help to make the trails safer by getting rid of all these low hangers!
Nobody has yet confirmed they are coming.
Unfortunately I won't have internet access after 330 p.m. today (friday) to see if there are any responses.

I will be at the Northside Pit by 9:30 a.m. on Sunday...

Anyone wishing to ride with me..please bring along a hand saw....
It's our trails and obviously our riding safety at stake!
Thanks...Tom in Brockville