Sunday July 8th-North Side-2 Ride Levels

ktmdirtbiker

Hi folks...
Woody was arranging a Ride Day for the North Side for this Sunday...
He will be taking some riders on a White Level ride and I will be around to do an Intermediate Level Ride..Not sure which trails BUT many thanks to some of our fellow club members that have cleared the North Side trails.
I believe that we are meeting at the North Side pit on Sunday morning for around 9 a.m.
PLEASE CHECK HERE FOR ANOTHER POST TO CONFIRM MEETING TIME...
I know that Sunday is a busy day already with the BMA Limerick Family Ride Day and the Motocross Nationals at Sandilee.
The temp for Sunday looks a bit warm but not like we've been having!
Thanks...Tom in Brockville

Jay12

Hi Tom,

A buddy and I are interested in joining... but we're advanced Novice riders. Does that work?
J

steph

If i am not too beaten up tomorrow, i might be there. Will it be clean up ride? Just to know how to pack.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

jmajor

A buddy and myself are also interested in joining this ride - also advanced novices!

Is that what a White ride level is?

It'll only be our second time at Calabogie...

Jason
'17 KTM 250 XCW

Jay and Jason,

Come on out. we'll sort out the groups in the morning and can break out into 3 groups if needed.

Cheers, Kevin

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Guys,
A White Level Rider is Extreme Expert Level...
Intermediate and Advanced Novice (basically Pink and 'Novice' Orange) will be fine to ride with me...the trails are dry so the required skill levels for the trails that I plan on taking are lower...
I spoke to Woody yesterday and we want to be ready to ride close to 9 a.m. as some of the White Level trails...Hells 1/2 Acre and Garnsey need work...

I plan on taking the Intermediates (& Advanced Novices) through Pittbull, Lost Saint, Missing Link, up through Wabun Mtn...Newfie Autobahn if riders want to OR we go easier through Toms Trail and Roddens Route.... I don't know if ayone has ridden Pittbull and Lost Saint this summer...& if the Loggers have demolished them.

To anyone coming...Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow (Sunday morning)...Tom in Brockville

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
Pitbull was turned into logging road for approx half a km form the pit, the trail is still accessible at the end of the logging road, look left at the end of the road and you'll see it. Lost saint is untouched.