Calabogie Northside Sunday August 13

ktmdirtbiker

BMA riders.. I'm going to do an Intermediate level --- Boogie test ride on Sunday.
Anyone interested in coming along is welcome.
I'm going to be at the Pit for about 0930..jump off at 1000.
I'm hoping that someone else will come...
thanks...Tom in Brockville

tjcool

I'll come along if you want?..my date for limerick on Sunday stood me up....I'm in between novice and intermediate....if I get out of my depth, that is my problem not yours....I'm a big boy now so don't worry and you or the BMA are not responsible....good way to learn some stuff too..get stuck in at the deep end..

tjcool

uhmm..can you send me a link to where the site is?..I think I accidentally found one of your sites last week but I don't think I remember how I got there...

thanks

Terry

ktmdirtbiker

Hi Everyone...To clear up any misconceptions...
The North Side ride that I'm going to lead for Sunday August 13th..is basically a pleasure ride BUT taking the planned Orange Intermediate routing for the 2017 BOOGIE.

The routing is to see what condition the trail conditions are presently, are there any areas needing immediate attention (trees down blocking our way) or what can be left alone.
It is NOT planned as a major working ride similar to July 2nd which was basically the 1st ride of 2017.

Again...Arriving at the North Pit (South side of #508 about 3 kms west of The Peaks)..about 0930.
Hopefully be on the trails about 1000.
Presently the Sunday weather forecast is about 24C and Sunny.

I will not be able to access this website after 12 noonish on Sat. August 12th...
I hope that a few people will show up...Thanks..Tom in Brockville.

flopper

Hi Tom,

I plan to join you with 1 possibly 2 others. All intermediate + level riders from around the Brockville area.

Brian

ktmdirtbiker

Hi TJ... The planned Intermediate North Side ride is really the basic ride...you can't really get much lower for the North Side... I hope that you will come.... There won't be anything that will be a MAJOR challenge...if so...we will help you through!... I've been riding most of the planned trail ride since I started in the BMA in 2007.
Tom in Brockville

tjcool

ok..i'm in..just didn't want to slow anyone down...i looked it up on google maps and it's on the right, south side of 508 next to another driveway pit area?

thanks..looking forward to it...