North Side Prep work-Sunday July 24

ktmdirtbiker

BMA Folks, Marc Levesque and I will be working on the NorthSide trails in prep for The Boogie on Sunday July 24th. If there is any person who is able to come to help us, it will be appreciated.
If there is anybody who has a chainsaw especially attached to their bike, it would be greatly appreciated as there are numerous trees that require clearing. Some of the downed trees can be gotten to by ATV! thanks...Tom in Kingston

ktmdirtbiker

Anyone interested into riding the planned Green and Orange loop for the Sunday event...meet up at the North Pit for Sunday about 0930Hrs...I'm planning on 'for logistical reasons' meeting up at Marc's house before we come to the Pit to see if anyone is there.
Unfortunately, we did not get anyone available to help cut trees that have fallen so this will be mainly a pleasure ride to see how the Green and Orange Loops work out.
Tom

Guzziguy

ktmdirtbiker":1l4w3aye said:
BMA Folks, Marc Levesque and I will be working on the NorthSide trails in prep for The Boogie on Sunday July 24th. If there is any person who is able to come to help us, it will be appreciated.
If there is anybody who has a chainsaw especially attached to their bike, it would be greatly appreciated as there are numerous trees that require clearing. Some of the downed trees can be gotten to by ATV! thanks...Tom in Kingston

Hey Tom, I'm a relative newbie with BMA, and I've had a little trouble getting logged onto this forum.
Now that my DL1000 is running,,, I'm riding through the Calabogie area on a regular basis, and I'm getting familiar with the road, access roads etc,,, but I'm not very familiar with all of the parking, trail access points and trail networks, that BMA uses.
My weekends right now are jammed, but I'm retired so I could definitely make my way up there through the week.
These trails that need cleaning,,, are they accessible for me to check out on my DR650(street tires),,, I do have chain saws and an Argo to make my way through the bush,,, but loading and unloading is a bit of a challenge with my trailer set up,,, I'd like to be able to scout it out first.
You can get in touch with me to exchange contact info at kellywhite713atgmaildotcom

tks, ride safe and take care
Kelly