Friday Sept. 9-Northside Boogie Prep

ktmdirtbiker

Riders---Is there anyone able to assist me on Friday morning to ride the Sunday Northside Orange Route to ensure the route is in shape (make sure the arrows are up and no trees blocking the trails) after the forecasted thunderstorms that are to occur today and Thursday.

Anyone interested and available to help?????
..please leave a message here (so I can know if I have to go alone)

Proposed meet time..
NORTHSIDE PIT...9 A.M. FRIDAY...HOPE TO GET OUT ON THE TRAILS BETWEEN 9:30-9:45A.M.

Hope to have someone available....Tom in Kingston

tallies55

Hi Tom; I may be able to swing it, just checking workload for tomorrow. I know hard to say depending on track condition but how many hours are you contemplating?

ktmdirtbiker

The anticipated time for doing the Orange Loop will be about 3 or 3.5 hours depending on how much damage or repairs are required. We can always shorten it up near the end as most of the hydro line is unmarked as the trail is pretty visible.
I am unable to view any more posts as of this reply as I am heading to the Calabogie Lakehouse. Hope to see other riders in the morning...any help will be appreciated....thanks... Tom

RuffTrane

Hi Tom, I am up here now will ride around and check the orange trails in case you weren't able to. I have a few orange arrows etc left in my pack.
Drew