Search results

1. F

Jitsie Air Screw for Keihin 2 Stroke Carb

Jitsie Air Screw for Keihin 2 Stroke Carb New, never used Easily adjust air mixture without a screwdriver I bought it for my 2012 ktm 300 but it doesn't physically fix. Might fit other years and brands that use a Keihin carb. I think it was made for a trials fitted Keihin carb $10
  2. F

Exhaust Flange Support for KTM250/300

Tusk Exhaust Flange Support Reinforces the exhaust flange, which helps prevent damage when an impact is sustained to the exhaust pipe. Brand new. Never used. Fits: 2008 to 2016 KTM 250 & 300 2014 to 2016 Husky TE 250 & 300 $45
  3. F

Enduro Engineering (EE) Aluminum Skid plate

Enduro Engineering (EE) Aluminum Skid plate Fits KTM 300 2012 to 2016 I would expect it fits KTM 250's of the same years $65
  4. F

Jitsie Air Screw for Keihin 2 stroke Carb

Air Screw for Keihin 2 stroke Carb New, never used CNC machined adjuster The Jitsie Keihin carburetor mixture adjuster is a really handy aftermarket part. Just replace the standard screw on the carburetor with the Jitsie model and adjusting the carburetor fuel/air ratio couldn't be easier. I...
  5. F

2004 Honda CRF250X Exhaust

Honda CRF250X Exhaust, header and muffler no dents or damage fits other CRF250X years up to 2016 $100 Mark 613-220-6084 Original 2004
  6. F

Parking at North Side pit?

Are we still able to park at the north side pit? I read that the loggers may be using that as a staging area for their heavy equipment. If we can't, where can we park and how do we get to the existing trails that leave the pit? Thanks, Mark
  7. F

Update: Fender bag suggestions?

Hi All, Back in June I asked about fender bag suggestions. I ended up getting the KTM universal offroad rear fender bag. It is a great bag and suits my needs perfectly. It attaches very securely to the rear fender, doesn’t move once cinched down and can be easily removed to get access to the...
  8. F

Update: Fender bag suggestions?

Hi All, I'm looking for a fender bag for my 300 XCW to carry my tools in. I'm not sure if a front or rear bag is better. What are people using or recommend, and where did you get it from? Has anyone tried the KTM universal offroad rear fender bag? Thanks, Mark
  9. F

Dirt Tire Suggestions?

Hi All, I was wondering what brand/model of tires you are all using on your “dirt only” bikes for the local trails. My 2003 KLX400R that I just picked up is in need of new tires. It still has the original Dunlop D756 tires but the knobs are now very rounded. The front end seems to push and few...
  10. F

Is membership required for trail access?

Now that I’m almost there, I was wondering if a club membership is required for access to the local trails in the Ottawa Valley. Calabogie, Limerick, Larose…etc Are these trails for members only or is any plated/insured/quiet bike allowed to enjoy them? I understand that joining helps to...
  11. F

Insuring & Plating Dirt Bikes

Hi All, I’m looking for some advice/suggestions on getting our dirt bikes plated and insured for the trail. The kids and I have been riding them at the cottage for the past few years but after finding out about BMA, I would like to try some of the local trails. With both my kids being under...