Search results

1. T

2009 WR250R in great shape for sale.

Hello, Here is the ad for the 2009 WR250R I am selling. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.htm ... 494e4f14ac Regards, Tim
  2. T

Trials riding?

Hello, I purchased an old trials bike this past year (78 Yamaha TY250), and I was wondering if there are other people who ride old (or new) trials bikes locally? Regards, Tim
  3. T

Girl Kids Gear

I have a 7 yr old girl who I need to purchase boots/pants/jersey for. If anyone has, or can recommend where I can get size 13 boots and pants/jersey for a 7 yr old girl, please let me know.
  4. T

Calabogie Cottage Rental Recommendations

Hello, I am looking to rent a cottage for 4 nights next summer to host 4-6 friends from Cambridge to ride in the Calabogie area. Does anyone have any leads on cottages for rent? Regards, Tim
  5. T

Ride on May 5th or 6th?

I am looking to get out for a ride this weekend in Calabogie on either Saturday or Sunday (Sunday would be better). Please let me know if anyone is interested. Regards, Tim
  6. T

Motorcycle trailer for sale!

I love this trailer, and I am going to be sad to see it go. It is a 2006 Snowbear trailer with three new tires and recent wheel bearing grease job. Lightweight, easy to load, capable of hauling two bikes (probably could add a third rail), and does not take up much space. Stored indoor during...
  7. T

For Sale: Seat Concepts seat for WR250R/X

For sale: Regular seat height "Seat Concepts" foam seat with the new cover that will fit a Yamaha WR250R/X. The foam was used for part of last season, and the cover has not been used before. I paid $160 + tax and shipping. I am asking for $110 for it, plus you pay shipping. Information...
  8. T

Calabogie-When does it open?

When does Calabogie open?
  9. T

2002 DRZ 250 for Sale (Street plated)

Cosmetically battle hardened, mechanically great. I am selling my 2002 DRZ 250. It has been plated for the road, and has been very well maintained. I am the second owner, having bought the bike in 2006. I have only used it sparingly since moving back to Ottawa in 2008. The mileage is unknown...
  10. T

WR250R-Owners Opinions?

Hello, Anyone out there own a 2008 or newer Yamaha WR250R? What do you predominantly use it for, and what are your opinions of the bike. From what I have read it is a little down on power off the line, and it is a little heavy for serious off-road work, but amazing everywhere else (suspension...
  11. T

Mint 1973 Suzuki GT185 For Sale

I have decided to sell my street bike. Please see the ad for details. http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles ... Z228490389
  12. T

Mazinaw

I am going up to do the ride on Sunday for the day if anyone else is interested in coming along. I have an extra space on my trailer. The cost is $35, and it is about 2 hours each way. I am meeting a few other people I know from SW Ontario....
  13. T

Tire/Repair Place

I managed to get two flats this weekend (did not notice them until the ride was done). Can anyone recommend a good tire place in Ottawa? Can anyone recommend a good repair place for my next repair?
  14. T

Tire/Repair Shop

I managed to get two flats this weekend. Can anyone recommend a good tire place in Ottawa? Can anyone recommend a good repair place for my next repair?
  15. T

Re: Mid-summers night dream ride

I understand that there is a ride on either the 16th or 17th at the Ganaraska forest. Anyone here going?
  16. T

DRZ 400S Suitable for Ottawa Trails?

I own a blue plated DRZ250, but I would like to do more street riding. Would a DRZ 400S be suitable for the trails around Ottawa? Would the street version be too heavy (are the trails too tight)? After having blue plated two bikes already, I'm not so keen on picking up a blue plated 400E to...
  17. T

Hello...I'm new to the club

Hello, My wife, 2yr old daughter, and I are moving to Ottawa from Guelph in a few weeks. I am originally from Ottawa, and I am now able to move back after 8 yrs in the GTA. I am currently a member of the ODSC, and I have a bunch of great people to ride with in the KW area. In Ottawa, I...