Hello...I'm new to the club

Tim Taylor

Hello,

My wife, 2yr old daughter, and I are moving to Ottawa from Guelph in a few weeks. I am originally from Ottawa, and I am now able to move back after 8 yrs in the GTA. I am currently a member of the ODSC, and I have a bunch of great people to ride with in the KW area. In Ottawa, I don't know anyone who rides off-road. I am looking to find a good group of people to ride with. If you don't mind me tagging along, please send me a PM.

This is my second season of off-road riding, and I have a blue plated DRZ 250 (I owned a Vulcan Drifter for 6 yrs, as well as a 200exc for 6 months before selling them).

Regards,
Tim

ktmkevin

If you can make it our Family Ride in Limerick Forest on July 13 would be a great introduction to one of our primary riding areas. This ride is also a huge social event. So make the effort to attend and introduce yourself around; the regulars like to see new people coming into the club. Hope to see ya there.

tj

Tim,

I think you've ridden with a couple of us from the area in the Ride for Sight?

I was on a (now dead) KLR650 2 and 3 years ago, and Terry was on a DR650 last three years at least.

In any case, there is an attempt to expand the dual-sport offerings of the BMA, so welcome aboard, and keep watching these forums.

Tim