Recent content by jmajor

1. J

KTM Power Valve "Devil" Red spring?

All, After a very spirited ride in Calabogie last weekend, I found myself wanting/needing more power trying to keep up with the 300's, 350's and 450's in the riding party. I'm riding the 250 XC-W. Of course my abilities have a lot to do with this, but the wide open K&P trail left me literally...
  2. J

Anyone try the Millenium Trail from Picton to Trenton?

Wife and I were in Picton for St Patty's day, and there were a few dirt bikes and ATV's cruising down the millennium trail! Didn't even think of bringing the dirtbike, but now I am! Anyone ride this trail? especially the Picton to Trenton stretch? Looks pretty tame, maybe better suited to...
  3. J

2017 Honda CRF250L Parts/Stuff 4 Sale

I have some bits and pieces left over from my old bike, PM me if you're interested: 2 x Oil Filter with gasket and crush washer - brand new still in bags Rear tire wrench/lever in aluminum - used twice, perfect condition Red anodized magnetic oil drain plug - brand new still in bag. Service...
  4. J

Toronto Motorcyle Show? Anything Interesting?

I was not able to make it to the show this year, as much as I really wanted to! For anyone that did go, did you see anything exciting? Interesting? Any good stories to share? Thanks in advance for sharing!! Jason
  5. J

March Break Riding in the US?

Happy New year all! So PMS is in full force for me, and I'm trying to plan a trip down south over the march break to get an early start on the 2018 season! Does anyone know any good trails that are within a day or two drive away from Ottawa? I was thinking North Carolina or something a bit...
  6. J

Charging a Lithium Ion Battery!

So the 2017 KTM XCW 250 comes with a 12V Skyrich Lithium Ion Battery (HJTZ5S-FP), which is super light and looks like it'll serve me well, but i'm starting to think about how to maintain this battery over the winter! I've been reading loads of web sites about the dangers of Lithium Ion battery...
  7. J

Big thanks to BMA Riders!

Just wanted to pass along a big thanks to the BMA and the informal training ride this Wed (June 14th), after i got stood up from the scheduled Trail Tours ride day! Really appreciated the patience of the more advanced riders who took me around Limerick again, as well as the informal swap meet...