March Break Riding in the US?

jmajor

Happy New year all!

So PMS is in full force for me, and I'm trying to plan a trip down south over the march break to get an early start on the 2018 season!

Does anyone know any good trails that are within a day or two drive away from Ottawa? I was thinking North Carolina or something a bit closer?? I haven't done any riding in the US, so i have no idea where i could go!

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Update: Found this great website link, but it looks like most places 1-2 days away don't open until Spring, which can be April 30th...so either have to drive closer to 17 hours, or wait till spring...

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/...ust-ride-ohv-destinations-to-visit-in-the-us/

Jason
'17 KTM XCW 250

barbotte

well i think it has to do with snow as most place close are cold with snow still covering ,,, but before i spend 2-3 day driving farther with the cost of fuel.. hotel ..meal ... and exchange money ,,,i rather go to Cuba and enjoy the beach lol
cheer

Yan

Georgia should be warm enough (at least 10 degrees above freezing during the day) and snow-free (except for the north most part of the state) and is roughly two 8-hour driving days away. Google shows some dirt bike parks there.