Recent content by garry499

1. garry499

Jan 8 2011

Just wondering if Anaheim 1 would be broadcasted in a bar / pub anywhere here in the Ottawa region? If so...lets all go! :mrgreen:
  2. garry499

'08 and up KLR protection

Looking for some good used kit for the newer KLR 650. If your willing to part out the skid plate, side protection, etc, Let me know! Cheers! :mrgreen:
  3. garry499

'08 and up KLR

Just traded my DRZ for a KLR for a little more " road worthy". Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these super tankers, and what are the good mod's? Anything will help! Its winter, gotta do sumptin...
  4. garry499

Dual Sport Meeting

I understand that there was a scheduled Meeting at the Cock n Bull tonight. The weather is dangerous for driving. Will there be another meeting soon? Garry DRZ 400 S Kars, On.
  5. garry499

Dual Sport insurance.

Hi guys, any thoughts on where to go for insurance? My bike , a drz 400, is comming in at over 800 dollars. This normal? Ive had insurance on and off road for 20 years. Help? Garry.
  6. garry499

From a KDX to A DRZ...

Hey guys. Glad to be back on a dual sport and realy looking forward to the new riding season. I just registered my 2006 'Zook DRZ 400S and " Big Blue " and I cant wait to rip down some fire roads and do a little exploring. This dual sport thing is gonna be fun! Im already chomping at the bit for...
  7. garry499

05 KDX 220

Its time. My '05 KDX woods weapon is for sale. Its mint and loaded with aftermarket and little custom touches. Mature rider, been babied its whole life. Its Just too fast. Im getting a KLR 250S dual sport in the spring. Buy now or later, same price. Im looking for $4000.00 Call me for details...
  8. garry499

Helmet

Hi all, ankle is finally ok! I have a brand new HJC CLX-5 Sapien helmut* for sale. Its a medium. My CLX-4 is a med., fits fine. The CLX-5 is a hair too big. One ride on it. Its white and black with yellow. Looks awesome and the fit and finish is as good as anything out there. I want $100.00...
  9. garry499

Calabogie

Hey there. Im looking to ride Calabogie on Sunday the 20th. Ive never been and im in Orleans. Anyone interested in a leisure / explore run? Lemme know! G
  10. garry499

Calabogie

Hey there. Im looking to ride Calabogie on Sunday the 20th. Ive never been and im in Orleans. Anyone interested in a leasure / explore run? Lemme know! G
  11. garry499

Quiet exaust for '01 CR125

A friend is looking for a stock or quiet exaust ( FMF Turbine Core ) For his mint 2001 CR 125. The bike will be used for trailriding. It has an FMF Fatty head pipe and a Pro circuit exaust right now. Trades possible. Any help would be great. G
  12. garry499

Ice Racing

Help! What time does the ice racing start out @ Woody's? Thanks!
  13. garry499

Trouble at Larosse

A friend of mine and I attended the general meeting about the land use of Larose Forest held on Jan 25th '07. The location was a local secret, or so it seemed, after driving for an hour down a series of dead-end back roads. What a hassle! We finally arrived a little after it began. The meeting...