rocklandrider":1a5in910 said:
Motorsport Xpert

You won't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

rocklandrider":1a5in910 said:
Motorsport Xpert

You won't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

YOU MUST RSVP ERIC PLEASE! Just out of respect as it's private property.
Can't have poeple showing up without permision or we will loose this gem!
Waiver has to be signed before first riding.
Also a safety thing.
Text him or call him first please to obtain permision to ride.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

barbotte

all i can said is WOW i had a blast today that place has everything from easy to hard stuff, from double speed ride to very tight single track to hill climb and root and rock. There were only few of us today but Erick and Steph were awesome people guiding us trough the area and showing me some new stuff ,,,on my case it was definitely worth the drive ( 1.5 hours from Pembroke ) and i got to achieve my today's goal witch was to climb that big sand pit hill .. next time it will be the creek jump ,,,,
cheer
Henri

steph

barbotte":irkn9cbe said:
all i can said is WOW i had a blast today that place has everything from easy to hard stuff, from double speed ride to very tight single track to hill climb and root and rock. There were only few of us today but Erick and Steph were awesome people guiding us trough the area and showing me some new stuff ,,,on my case it was definitely worth the drive ( 1.5 hours from Pembroke ) and i got to achieve my today's goal witch was to climb that big sand pit hill .. next time it will be the creek jump ,,,,
cheer
Henri
It was fun to see the grin on your face when you did the pit climb! Lol
5-6 guys showed up and the weather was awsome! No one got hurt and pushed themselves to achieve stuff they never thought they would!
Tx for showing up and being respectful riders.

Now rest up for next weekend as we ramp it up!! Lol

steph

steph":ljdwtvtg said:
barbotte":ljdwtvtg said:
cheer
Henri
It was fun to see the grin on your face when you did the pit climb! Lol
5-6 guys showed up and the weather was awsome! No one got hurt and pushed themselves to achieve stuff they never thought they would!
Tx for showing up and being respectful riders.

Now rest up for next weekend as we ramp it up!! Lol

Taco ride day this saturday!!!!!!!
Make sure you RSVP please and you will get the address to this gem!