New riding area!!!!!

steph

Looking on riding new area close to Ottawa??!!
Hunter free!
Eric from Motoxperts in Masham opened up for all this saturday his new riding area. We have been working hard all spring/summer on this 160 acres property in Masham. 30 min north of Ottawa. Everything from beginner to advanced single track trails. One loop can last min 45 min. Sand pit to play. Hill climbs. Double tracks also available. Mud bogs. Endurocross track obstacles with tires, logs, culverts...motocross track with some woops and jumps for young ones. Open grass field track so parents keep an eye on new riders. A mix between Calabogie and Limerick.
You won't be disapointed! So bring your motocross, endurocross, trials, mopeds....lol. Bring the family! Very friendly and helpful people on site...also (Eric) moto mecanic/shop with consumables and much more!!
This saturday from 9:00 till dark..
If you have questions you can contact Eric during daytime hours please at:

eric@motosportxpert.com
Eric 819-210-7444
30min north of Ottawa.
Not too many riding areas available during this time of year!!
You won't be disapointed!!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

steph

Dress up and come ride in Masham. It's only 30 min from the bridges! All levels are welcomed! If your a single rider to family!
Did i mentionned...no hunters....no fee...no membership required!!!
Its free!!!!

steph

steph":2umwga87 said:
Hunter free!
Eric from Motoxperts in Masham opened up for all this saturday his new riding area. We have been working hard all spring/summer on this 160 acres property in Masham. 30 min north of Ottawa. Everything from beginner to advanced single track trails. One loop can last min 45 min. Sand pit to play. Hill climbs. Double tracks also available. Mud bogs. Endurocross track obstacles with tires, logs, culverts...motocross track with some woops and jumps for young ones. Open grass field track so parents keep an eye on new riders. A mix between Calabogie and Limerick.
You won't be disapointed! So bring your motocross, endurocross, trials, mopeds....lol. Bring the family! Very friendly and helpful people on site...also (Eric) moto mecanic/shop with consumables and much more!!

eric@motosportxpert.com
Eric 819-210-7444

30min north of Ottawa.

Still on this weekend saturday and sunday!!! Last weekend was a blast with a few new riders !!

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
Any idea if this will be opened early for spring riding?

I have never been, so I don't know if he is on top of a hill or in the bottom of a valley next to a swamp ;-)

steph

rossw":1szjc5m1 said:
Any idea if this will be opened early for spring riding?

I have never been, so I don't know if he is on top of a hill or in the bottom of a valley next to a swamp ;-)
Its a mix of mountain, flats, some wet stuff with bypass bridges.
I will let the forum know as soon as it opens.

Just spoke with Eric on the phone. He is "grip stud" friendly for trail riding. When the ice track goes in next year, it will be a Marcel Fournier type set up (rider safety in mind). Eric would appreciate helping with his trail clearing efforts in lieu of payment per visit. He indicated that his trails are technical and will inform riders of caution areas when on his property.
He did not say he was closed. Stud up and give him a call.
CM

steph

oldschoolktm":334m5755 said:
Just spoke with Eric on the phone. He is "grip stud" friendly for trail riding. When the ice track goes in next year, it will be a Marcel Fournier type set up (rider safety in mind). Eric would appreciate helping with his trail clearing efforts in lieu of payment per visit. He indicated that his trails are technical and will inform riders of caution areas when on his property.
He did not say he was closed. Stud up and give him a call.
CM
You will enjoy the fruits of our labor. We put in lots of time into the property last year. I even started a trials area.

I ended up getting a 200 xcw at the end of the season. So I ride enduro and trials.
This is a sweet place to ride.
Go have fun. See you this spring.

FYI. Help is appreciated year round.
I will be doing a get together this spring for maintenance and new trails building.
We usually do half days in mornings and the afternoon are for riding!!!
Riding place are few from far. And this is pretty primo riding!!

zedro

My bike is studded up, I just need a guarantee of rideability for the distance travelled. Everything is super soft and somewhat deep here.

steph

zedro":3279z1g9 said:
My bike is studded up, I just need a guarantee of rideability for the distance travelled. Everything is super soft and somewhat deep here.
Contact Eric. His info is at the beginning.

steph

Marilius":36mizo3q said:
Has anyone gone here? Is the riding any-good?
Come and see this weekend. Long loops are opened with some of the single tracks.
Contact Eric for more details.

rocklandrider

Man Motosport Xpert is the place to ride. Went up last night the Owner Eric showed us all the trail heads and let us loose. What a facility from the well groomed and arrowed trails with chicken outs if your finding it to hairy and the full service shop and the hospitality is top notch. The endurocross track is something interesting and cant wait to nail it some day. Motorsport Xpert is a real gem and if your up for a bit of a challenge, I'd recommend going. Hoping to make Monday night ride a regular thing that's forsure. Good way to start off the week.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

rocklandrider

Juat message eric to see if it works out. Hes pretty easy going guy. I messaged him a few days before and made arrangements thats all

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

steph

steph":1eq63rt5 said:
Hunter free!

eric@motosportxpert.com
Eric 819-210-7444
30min north of Ottawa.

Another ride day on Sunday, yes this sunday tomorrow. Weather forecast for awsome riding..new trails....rsvp Eric!!