Search results

1. z1pp3r

Travel Dirt bike insurance

Thanks for that suggestion! I'll check in with the folks at Glen Helen.
  2. z1pp3r

Travel Dirt bike insurance

I am going on a work trip and I booked a day at Glen Helen......but I'm thinking I should get proper insurance since mine does not seem to cover anything remotely fun! Does anyone have experience with this or recomendations? TIA
  3. z1pp3r

Nice to meet you as well! I'm Steve and my wife is Caroline.

Nice to meet you as well! I'm Steve and my wife is Caroline.
  4. z1pp3r

Looking at the weather we'll not ride too. My number is 613-277-5150 if you want to text. I'm...

Looking at the weather we'll not ride too. My number is 613-277-5150 if you want to text. I'm coming from Kemptville so if there's somewhere easier to meet that works for you and we can meet a little earlier too. Let me know what works best for you but 1:00 at Area 31 is still good too if...
  5. z1pp3r

Hey! I didn't get the notification for your message. We'll be there around 1:00 today (will...

Hey! I didn't get the notification for your message. We'll be there around 1:00 today (will sign up shortly)
  6. z1pp3r

I have some manuals for a 2021 KTM TPI I'm giving away

Sounds great! I'll get them to Ross this weekend. If @rossw is there Sunday that is.
  7. z1pp3r

I mean I'd be up for a trip to Calabogie too :) I've never ridden there and would like to for sure! I'm what I'd call a good novice in ability but I can bring to Ross at Area 31 too. I'm hoping to go there Sunday.
  8. z1pp3r

Sure! I usually ride at Limerick and Area 31 if we can coordinate times. I can meet anywhere though let me know what works for you.
  9. z1pp3r

Extra 2021 KTM TPI Owner's and Repair Manual

I ordered them from KTM they got wet in the mail so the sent me a second set. Sure let me know :)
  10. z1pp3r

Old school hard copy owners manual and repair manual it's for the EXC and XC-W TPI bikes See original link: https://forums.bma1.ca/index.php?threads/extra-2021-ktm-tpi-owners-and-repair-manual.3689/
  11. z1pp3r

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

So tomorrow's cleanup is cancelled?
  12. z1pp3r

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

Caroline and I are happy to help clearing trails on Saturday. We are not familiar with Calabogie, but are happy to join anyone who wants a hand.
  13. z1pp3r

Extra 2021 KTM TPI Owner's and Repair Manual

See Image for what bikes they cover: They have some water damage but 100% readable still. Free to a good home