I have some manuals for a 2021 KTM TPI I'm giving away

z1pp3r

Sure! I usually ride at Limerick and Area 31 if we can coordinate times. I can meet anywhere though let me know what works for you.

riddletw

Sure! I usually ride at Limerick and Area 31 if we can coordinate times. I can meet anywhere though let me know what works for
Sure! I usually ride at Limerick and Area 31 if we can coordinate times. I can meet anywhere though let me know what works for you.
Awesome! We’re in Calabogie, not sure if you ride here? I’m willing to show you the area if you’re not familiar. My son’s in the City and I could have him pick them if that works though. Thanks !

z1pp3r

I mean I'd be up for a trip to Calabogie too :) I've never ridden there and would like to for sure! I'm what I'd call a good novice in ability but I can bring to Ross at Area 31 too. I'm hoping to go there Sunday.

riddletw

I mean I'd be up for a trip to Calabogie too :) I've never ridden there and would like to for sure! I'm what I'd call a good novice in ability but I can bring to Ross at Area 31 too. I'm hoping to go there Sunday.
Ok, if you can get it to Ross at Area 31 that’d be great. I’m also willing to show you some entry level trails here as well ! Just message me to arrange.
Cheers