Travel Dirt bike insurance

z1pp3r

I am going on a work trip and I booked a day at Glen Helen......but I'm thinking I should get proper insurance since mine does not seem to cover anything remotely fun! Does anyone have experience with this or recomendations?

TIA

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
I did a rally race in South Carolina earlier this year and called everywhere, no one covered it.
NASA Rally Sport league was hosting the event and had $1MM medical coverage for participants, including air lift and all the bells and whistles you'd want if you wrapped a tree. They required a full medical be done locally (not covered by OHIP). Once done, I e-mailed the forms to the league Dr. who reviewed and approved it. Without it I couldn't race.
See if Glen Helen offers something you can purchase from them?

z1pp3r

I did a rally race in South Carolina earlier this year and called everywhere, no one covered it.
NASA Rally Sport league was hosting the event and had $1MM medical coverage for participants, including air lift and all the bells and whistles you'd want if you wrapped a tree. They required a full medical be done locally (not covered by OHIP). Once done, I e-mailed the forms to the league Dr. who reviewed and approved it. Without it I couldn't race.
See if Glen Helen offers something you can purchase from them?
Thanks for that suggestion! I'll check in with the folks at Glen Helen.