Search results

1. R

Studded Mx Tires

Studded up the tires last season and never used. Looking for $250 or OBO. The tires them selves only have a half of season on them if that. Pickup Rockland or can deliver in Ottaw Area. Contact for picture Front Geomax 52F 90/90-21 Rear GeoMax Mx52 110/100-18 Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  2. R

Beta Demo Day

BETA DEMO DAY Hosted by Quad Expert - JUNE 12 4PM TO 8PM JUNE 13 2pm TO 7PM Location: BMA riding grounds at Larose Forest Demo Bikes are as following 125RR, 200RR, 250R, 300RR Xtrainer 300 350RR, 390 RACE, 430RR, 500RR Evo 300 2t All protective gear required if riding Contact Mark...
  3. R

Snowbike Demo

For anyone out there in the club that was ever thinking of trying out a beta or snowbike kit. This is your chance..Beta Canada will have there snowbike fleet there, come out with your buddies and give it a shoot. Quad Expert, Woody and Pete's will be on site for any questions about tracks kits...
  4. R

Indoor Motocross Track Feb 8

If anyone is intrested organizing another day Feb 8 from 130 to 530 if anyone is intrested let me know or if you got any questions. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  5. R

Indoor Motocross Track Jan 12 130 - 530 PM

If any one is interested in riding this Saturday at the new indoor track let me know. Looking for 4 more bodies and we get the track to our selves for 4 hrs. Posted link below for the track. If you got any questions let me know or interested. https://www.facebook.com/Motocross-Int% ...
  6. R

ReRouting Vent Tubes

I'll be doing the cord next week and I heard it was a good idea to reroute the vent tubes and tee them togther. Does anyone have any tips and pics to help me out on this one. Not sure what vents to reroute up. I got a 2018 husky te250 with a mikuni tmx 38 carb. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  7. R

Ride Monday May 14

Hey All I was thinking of riding/trail clearing tomorrow night at larose forest. I see te forest open this weekend, does it mean our trails are open. Jason Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  8. R

2009 Ktm 250 sxf

Total rebuild done 27 hrs ago done by Wheelsport. Bike also has a 280cc big bore kit installed done by Wheelsport. Just put brand new Michelin StarCross Medium on rear. Comes with Acerbis Handguards and Cycra Hard plastic skid plate and fork bleeders. Reason for selling moving onto enduro bikes...
  9. R

Larose Forest

Are the trails to wet to ride still. I was thinking of riding out there tomorrow night for a couple hours Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  10. R

Huntsville Trail System

Has anyone ridden the Park to Park trail system. Heading up there in a few weeks just curious if anyone in the club has ridden the area and is it beginner friendly. The wife is new to the sport Are bikes allowed on the trail networ as well. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  11. R

EVS Epic Knee Guards

Used once realised they were the wrong size. They are L/XL. Selling for 80$ OBO. Contact me via Private Message or 6132271814 for pics