Indoor Motocross Track Feb 8

rocklandrider

If anyone is intrested organizing another day Feb 8 from 130 to 530 if anyone is intrested let me know or if you got any questions.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I am very interested in joining you / the group. I am doing the top end on my 300 now and hope to have it ready. How long do you ride on the track? What kind of distances (km's)? How much is it to ride? Do I need to jet my bike for winter? I have a trailer I can tow to get changed in if we need.
Cheers!
C

rocklandrider

oldschoolktm":2rav19q8 said:
I am very interested in joining you / the group. I am doing the top end on my 300 now and hope to have it ready. How long do you ride on the track? What kind of distances (km's)? How much is it to ride? Do I need to jet my bike for winter? I have a trailer I can tow to get changed in if we need.
Cheers!
C
We get the track for a 4hr window and it will be a private event, it's only going to be our group. If you never rode track before it's a pretty easy track that anyone can try and get the hang off.

For distance go as long as you can handle, I did 42 km last time I was there. If there are 8 riders it will be 75$ each and if theres 10 its 60$ and so on. The time slot is 600$ so its divided X amount of riders.

For jetting the facility is heated and the track is heated to 8 to 12 c. Also, the ready area for the bikes is heated so they can warm up before starting them. Theres a changing area and lounge area upstairs.

We would have one spot in an enclosed leaving from Rockland. But, if more riders are we can arrange rides pending location. Time of event will be confirmed by Jan 31st but shooting for 1030 or 1130 to 230 to 330pm finish.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Rockland Rder!
Thanks for all the info. I will be planning to join. Have to do some wrenching first but the outlook is very promising!
OldschoolKTM