Recent content by Tim Taylor

1. T

2009 WR250R in great shape for sale.

Hello, Here is the ad for the 2009 WR250R I am selling. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.htm ... 494e4f14ac Regards, Tim
  2. T

Trials riding?

Hello, I purchased an old trials bike this past year (78 Yamaha TY250), and I was wondering if there are other people who ride old (or new) trials bikes locally? Regards, Tim
  3. T

Girl Kids Gear

I have a 7 yr old girl who I need to purchase boots/pants/jersey for. If anyone has, or can recommend where I can get size 13 boots and pants/jersey for a 7 yr old girl, please let me know.
  4. T

Calabogie Cottage Rental Recommendations

Hello, I am looking to rent a cottage for 4 nights next summer to host 4-6 friends from Cambridge to ride in the Calabogie area. Does anyone have any leads on cottages for rent? Regards, Tim
  5. T

Ride on May 5th or 6th?

I am looking to get out for a ride this weekend in Calabogie on either Saturday or Sunday (Sunday would be better). Please let me know if anyone is interested. Regards, Tim
  6. T

Motorcycle trailer for sale!

I love this trailer, and I am going to be sad to see it go. It is a 2006 Snowbear trailer with three new tires and recent wheel bearing grease job. Lightweight, easy to load, capable of hauling two bikes (probably could add a third rail), and does not take up much space. Stored indoor during...
  7. T

For Sale: Seat Concepts seat for WR250R/X

For sale: Regular seat height "Seat Concepts" foam seat with the new cover that will fit a Yamaha WR250R/X. The foam was used for part of last season, and the cover has not been used before. I paid $160 + tax and shipping. I am asking for $110 for it, plus you pay shipping. Information...
  8. T

Calabogie-When does it open?

When does Calabogie open?
  9. T

2002 DRZ 250 for Sale (Street plated)

Cosmetically battle hardened, mechanically great. I am selling my 2002 DRZ 250. It has been plated for the road, and has been very well maintained. I am the second owner, having bought the bike in 2006. I have only used it sparingly since moving back to Ottawa in 2008. The mileage is unknown...
  10. T

WR250R-Owners Opinions?

Hello, Anyone out there own a 2008 or newer Yamaha WR250R? What do you predominantly use it for, and what are your opinions of the bike. From what I have read it is a little down on power off the line, and it is a little heavy for serious off-road work, but amazing everywhere else (suspension...
  11. T

Mint 1973 Suzuki GT185 For Sale

I have decided to sell my street bike. Please see the ad for details. http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles ... Z228490389
  12. T

Mazinaw

I am going up to do the ride on Sunday for the day if anyone else is interested in coming along. I have an extra space on my trailer. The cost is $35, and it is about 2 hours each way. I am meeting a few other people I know from SW Ontario....
  13. T

Tire/Repair Place

I managed to get two flats this weekend (did not notice them until the ride was done). Can anyone recommend a good tire place in Ottawa? Can anyone recommend a good repair place for my next repair?
  14. T

Tire/Repair Shop

I managed to get two flats this weekend. Can anyone recommend a good tire place in Ottawa? Can anyone recommend a good repair place for my next repair?
  15. T

Re: Mid-summers night dream ride

I understand that there is a ride on either the 16th or 17th at the Ganaraska forest. Anyone here going?