Recent content by tenny80

1. T

Bike advice for the wife

Hey Folks, A few months back I bought my wife a Yamaha XT225 to learn how to ride on. She got her M license and did the safety course (she did not pass). We went out riding a couple times... and she's just not getting it.. she drops the bike constantly, etc. I took a deposit tonight on the...
  2. T

Ride Sat May 6

Anyone looking to do a dual sport ride Saturday May 6th? I'm a new rider and very much slow, will likely do some exploring of gravel roads and maybe some easy trails at a leisurely pace! ;)
  3. T

April 21 or 22 (Fri or Sat)

Is anyone planning to ride the Calabogie area Friday or Saturday? I'm a beginning rider (read a very slow one lol) and would would love if someone could at least show me where to park and send me off in the right direction ;) I've found some info online, but it would just be nice to have someone...
  4. T

Calabogie Area in late April?

Hey folks, A buddy and I have been street riding for a few years now and decided to get into dual sports this year so we picked up some bikes over the winter and have them ready to go. We had both booked a few days off work for a 5 day trip to Virginia on the street bikes but now his street...