April 21 or 22 (Fri or Sat)

tenny80

Is anyone planning to ride the Calabogie area Friday or Saturday? I'm a beginning rider (read a very slow one lol) and would would love if someone could at least show me where to park and send me off in the right direction ;) I've found some info online, but it would just be nice to have someone else there to make sure i'm in the right spots, etc.

barbotte

i am in for Saturday if someone else want to join ,,,
cheer
oups i just broke my clutch cable ,,any know where i can get 1 in ottawa area ?

longzook

we try and ride every weekend normally not calabogie as its a little far for a day trip we normally ride north of Napanee in the Tweed or Kaladar areas.. I eager to get up to Calabogie as well but not sure of the trails either. I've been to Quinn lakes in my buggy before and also run the Mount Chute side with it as well (Grag lake) but haven't spent anytime on the southend

tenny80

longzook":2j6v7j5t said:
we try and ride every weekend normally not calabogie as its a little far for a day trip we normally ride north of Napanee in the Tweed or Kaladar areas.. I eager to get up to Calabogie as well but not sure of the trails either. I've been to Quinn lakes in my buggy before and also run the Mount Chute side with it as well (Grag lake) but haven't spent anytime on the southend

thats closer to me for sure but all that i ever find up that way is rail trails. I did hunt rd/lingham lake rd last weekend.