Recent content by shipwrek12001

1. S

paris to Dacre

Hi we are looking for 2-3 team mates who would like to try and finish the P2D. We are from the Ottawa Area and will proably have a vehicle for support. The team we are trying to build does want to finish this event. We are looking for "a few good men!" We want to share the cost of the support...
  2. S

fyi

http://www.northfrontenacparklands.com/ ... &Itemid=69 Use of Crown roads (whether or not for the purpose of visiting the North Frontenac Park Lands) requires a road access permit for all vehicles. Curious if anyone knows anymore about this?
  3. S

2or three day ride

hi all, looking for 4/5/6 people to proof ride this track/route, pm me if your seriously interested. Big bikes can do this but you better know how to ride and accept the possible brusies. Nobbies required, street legal, Gps, patience for finding your way. 2/3 day weekend camping. hopefully last...
  4. S

rally connex

Is anyone from Ottawa planning to go to any of the Rally Connex organized rides this summer? The RAP or Rock hound rally is what I am interested in....
  5. S

will D.S. continue?

Will D.S. continue in this club? How did the Boogie work with the D.s.? A blowen hip was enough to keep me from riding for the past 4 months, it is getting better now but it is all on thin ice now.
  6. S

well that was humbling

I fgured I wasn't too bad of rider, untill I rode with you guys. I was doin ok on the double track untill the single track killed me, then it seemed I couldn't do either. Thanks for bailing me out at times. I'll stick to double track thx
  7. S

use it or loose it

quoted from the news letter. Something of an idea for the DS group to contribute. To help with the mapping of our forests as some of us have gps mounted on our bikes or would that be too much for the average DS'er? good or bad it is a positive idea. :wink: