paris to Dacre

shipwrek12001

Hi we are looking for 2-3 team mates who would like to try and finish the P2D. We are from the Ottawa Area and will proably have a vehicle for support.

The team we are trying to build does want to finish this event. We are looking for "a few good men!"

We want to share the cost of the support truck. We would like someone who would be local so that we can meet... have a couple pints and discuss things but are will to have remote people as well.

We would like to be somewhat competitive but not crazy. We want to finish is the key.

We have currently an xr650R and a DR400 on the team. Let me know by PM what you ride if your willing to share some of the cost of support and if you are experienced or not.

We are by no means pros but dont really want to put in a team with a real mix of abilities. We would like people who have ridden dirt and could mabe teach us a thing or two!

If this sounds interesting please let me know by PM over at advrider.com and we can disscuss. This site moves more slowly and don't log in here very often.

Thanks in advance

scott1

Hi,

Does anyone have the route (gps file) and can speak to the terrain that is encountered during the ride?

shipwrek12001

The Phantom":qap8iccs said:
Sean - would I need a snorkle to be on your team? :D

Why yes you would, thanks for bringing that up. We sure don't want to leave anything out ....now would we..? :shock: :D As for the terrain, double track mostly for trails, a few water crossings, a few mud bogs... 16 long hours staight up riding. The last 4 hours beiing the most difficult of terrain. But compared to some of Caliboogie's best to offer terrain, it is not that difficult