Recent content by oxygenrace

1. oxygenrace

WR250R ADVENTURE

https://youtu.be/zeaw59xDZhw A lightweight adventure touring motorcycle you can flick around urban traffic, go on a long distance multi day adventure AND easily pick up by yourself. Proven reliability, low maintenance, huge community. Aftermarket mods geared towards lightweight adventure...
  2. oxygenrace

2013 KTM 200 XCW For Sale

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1247494424&posted=true&adActivated=true
  3. oxygenrace

Riding in Calibogie in november

Are there trails where there is no hunting or is the area off limits during November?
  4. oxygenrace

Introducing my kids to trail riding

I am a novice rider and father of two girls (7 and 10). I'd like to introduce them to trail riding. They are curious and I think it would be a great thing to do together. Is there a way to let them try it out without investing in bikes and gear right away?
  5. oxygenrace

new adult dirt biker looking for advice

I am new to dirt biking. I am looking for advice on what bike to ride. I am 5'7" 150lb. I'd like to ride limerick and calabogie trails. I've been told a ktm 200xc w (2-stroke) is good. i'm coming off a wr250r that i haven't ridden off road much. suggestions?
  6. oxygenrace

new adult dirt biker looking for advice

I am new to dirt biking. I am looking for advice on what bike to ride. I am 5'7" 150lb. I'd like to ride limerick and calabogie trails. I've been told a ktm 200xc w (2-stroke) is good. i'm coming off a wr250r that i haven't ridden off road much. suggestions?
  7. oxygenrace

DS Bike Choice Advice

I am looking at getting a DS. I have a 2001 wr250f and a 75 bmw r90/6. I am looking to get something that can do some longer day trips but also play in some tame parts of calabogie, limerick, etc. I am looking for advice on what bike would be good. I also want to commute to work with the...
  8. oxygenrace

Radiator Guard Recommendations

So I had a battle with a tree on the larose BMA ride on saturday and cracked my radiator. I think i fixed the radiator with some liquid weld but i am now in the market for some radiator guards. Any suggestions on brand and where to buy? Brace vs guard?
  9. oxygenrace

New rider looking for gear

looking for pants: waist 32 jersey: chest 44 boots: 8.5 gloves: med helmet: med chest armour