WR250R ADVENTURE

oxygenrace

https://youtu.be/zeaw59xDZhw

A lightweight adventure touring motorcycle you can flick around urban traffic, go on a long distance multi day adventure AND easily pick up by yourself. Proven reliability, low maintenance, huge community. Aftermarket mods geared towards lightweight adventure travel. All stock parts included in sale (gas tank, headlight, side plastics, rear light, mirrors, seat foam and cover etc.) in case you want to convert it to a hooligan supermoto when your not travelling the world!

But dirt bikes have no wind protection and poor lighting?

This bike has been outfitted with a Britannia Composites Lynx R rally style fairing with adjustable windshield and two high output HID headlamps turning night into day. The fairing has a dash for your GPS.

But dirt bikes suck on the highway?

The WR250R has a 6th gear for highway and the bike comes with a variety of front and rear sprockets for different riding conditions. It cruises quite comfortably at 120km/hr with no buzz thanks to full carbon fibre bar (Twisted Engineering) and well balanced engine. Heated grips and hand guards (Enduro Engineering) keep your hands warm and protected at speed or in the woods. I've also modded the tail light so it's more attractive (12 o'clock labs) than stock and has a safety function built in so the brake light pulses brightly as you apply the brake to wake up the cager behind you distracted by their cell phone!

But dirt bike seats are uncomfortable?

This bike has an aftermarket seat (Seat Concepts) with softer foam which is wider at the back for touring but still narrow at the front for standing and off-road.

What about off road?

This bike has fully adjustable suspension, only weighs 300lb and has every vital component protected with guards (skid plate, case saver, brake disc guards, bark busters). 21" front and 18" rear tires outfitted with Tubliss system with rim locks mean no flats and crazy traction at super low pressure or pump them up and cruise down the highway. The windshield can be lowered out of the way when riding off-road.

What about fuel mileage and range?

This bike has an aftermarket lockable tank (Safari Tanks) that gives it a range of 300km with its 14L/3.7 gallon tank and 80-90mpg efficiency.

How will I carry all my gear when travelling?

The bike has a strong rear end allowing it to carry lots of gear or a pillion. The bike has a billet machined rear rack (Pro Moto) for a duffle and side racks for panniers.

What's not included?

I'm still enjoying the bike. There are some parts I'm keeping for my next build; including, doubletake folding mirrors (you get stock), aftermarket foot pegs (you get stock), GPS and mount, heated clothing and battery tender adaptors, panniers, rotopax fuel tank and mounting plate, pannier rack tool bag, rcs stunt clutch lever (you get stock).

Not convinced? Check out what BIG DOG thinks of his WR250R: http://www.bigdogadventures.com/WR250R.htm

Please do not call during the work day (8am-5pm).

[/img]http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1254521622&requestSource=b