Recent content by Heather

1. H

Sat., May 7, 2016 dual sport ride

Anyone interested in joining us for a non technical dual sport ride is invited to meet ready to leave Almonte Esso gas station at 10:30 a.m., Sat., May 7. The ride consists of gravel, pavement and dirt roads and is about 185km long. A lunch stop is planned at Wheeler's pancake house. A gas stop...
  2. H

Sharbot lake ride today

It's turned out to be a gorgeous morning! Anyone interested in a fun twisty gravel/ paved scenic tour south of hwy. 7 Sharbot Lake area later on this morning? Heather
  3. H

Ride Mon., July 14

Sorry for last minute notice, but I was wondering if anyone has mon., July 14 off and would like to go on a dual sport ride sometime after 9:30 a.m.? I haven't decided whether to go to Quebec side now that the ferry is working or to do Lanark to Sharbot Lake stuff. I am willing to consider other...
  4. H

Invitation to ride Lanark to 7 fun roads Sun. May 11

Anyone interested in riding tomorrow, Sun. , May 11 back roads from Lanark to Hyw. 7? I will be gone until this evening visiting my. Mom but will send details to those who indicate interest. Proposal to meet at 12:00 p.m. at the Lanark health centre. Will give u address tonight. Will try to...
  5. H

Spring Ride Sun., June 9

Come out and join us for this year’s spring dual sport ride on Sun., June 9. One loop features 170 km of scenic back roads north of Highway 508. This loop consists of a variety of fun, twisty paved, gravel and dirt roads beginning and ending at Highlands Golf Course. This ride is non aggressive...
  6. H

Fall Ride Oct. 20/12

BMA's fall dual sport ride is Sat., Oct. 20. Location, time and description of this scenic tour will be available soon. Come and join us. We are offering this ride on Sat. so that you can participate in both the dual sport ride on Sat. and the trail ride on Sun. if you so desire.
  7. H

Boogie Meeting Sun., May 27 HGC 3:30 p.m.

There is a Calabogie Boogie meeting on Sun., May 27 in the Calabogie Highlands Golf Course Club House at 3:30 p.m. (following the Steve Garnsey Spring Ride) Come out, meet new people and have an opportunity to help make 2012 Boogie a great experience. No prior volunteering experience necessary...
  8. H

DUAL SPORT SOCIAL/mini meeting

Interested in meeting other dual sport riders, learning more about dual sport riding, finding out about upcoming proposed dual sport events? Come join us on Tues., Apr.5 at the Cock'n Bull Pub and Eatery located at 3791 Richmond Rd. in Bells Corners. We are gathering to eat around 6:00 p.m...
  9. H

Announcement:Fall Scenic Dual Sport Charity Ride-Oct. 16/10

Don't miss our second, "Fall Colours Scenic Adventure/ Charity Ride" on Saturday, October 16. This non-aggressive route of approximately 160 km consists of paved and dirt roads. Our tour will begin and end by the beach at Lavant Community Centre.N45.06523 W76.64805 (Plenty of parking if you...
  10. H

Fall Scenic Adventure/Charity Ride Oct. 16/10

Don't miss our second, "Fall Colours Scenic Adventure/ Charity Ride" on Saturday, October 16. This non-aggressive route of approximately 160 km consists of paved and dirt roads. Our tour will begin and end by the beach at Lavant Community Centre.N45.06523 W76.64805 (Plenty of parking if you...
  11. H

Minutes of the Dual Sport Meeting Feb. 25, 2010 now posted

The minutes of our Dual Sport meeting on February 25,2010 are posted in "BMA members only General" forum. Happy riding! Heather
  12. H

Fall Scenic Adventure/Charity Ride Oct. 10 Reminder

Good day everyone, Just a reminder that on Saturday, October 10 a "Fall Colours Scenic Adventure/ Charity Ride, is being offered to BMA members and non members. This non-aggressive route of approximately 160 km consists of paved, gravel and dirt roads featuring portions of the Calagogie...
  13. H

Scenic Fall Adventure Ride coming very soon

Good day everyone, I am organizing a "Fall Colours Scenic Adventure/ Charity Ride open to BMA members and non members. Proposed dates are Sunday, Oct. 4 or Saturday, Oct. 10. This non-aggressive route of approximately 160 km consists of paved, gravel and dirt roads featuring portions of the...