Fall Ride Oct. 20/12

Heather

BMA's fall dual sport ride is Sat., Oct. 20. Location, time and description of this scenic tour will be available soon. Come and join us. We are offering this ride on Sat. so that you can participate in both the dual sport ride on Sat. and the trail ride on Sun. if you so desire.

Terry

Staff member
The ride is on but we are keeping an eye on the forecast. If it's too wet to enjoy riding tomorrow we'll postpone it to next Saturday, Oct 27th. I will post here before 8:30 tomorrow morning with the our finial GO / NO-GO decision. The ride is scheduled to start at 11:00 AM. in Hopetown.
For more information call Heather at 613 297-1707
Cheers,

Can we park our cars and trailers in the church parking lot?

I'm thinking trailering there will keep me warmer, especially at highway speeds.

Heather

We have permission to park in the church parking lot.
BRING a Lunch or buy something at the Hopetown gas station. (There are no restaurants on route.) The loop is about 150km consisting of paved, gravel and dirt roads.
Very pretty scenic ride.
Bring your GPS if you have one. Tracks can be loaded at the start.
This is our 4th fall charity ride in support of Arnprior and District Humane Society. (A donation of $20 or more would be appreciated.)
Hope to see you there.

Heather

Good morning,
Just to let you dual sport enthusiasts know, our fall scenic charity ride is on. See you in Hopetown.