Recent content by Dwight

1. D

Front Tire to give away

Hello, I have a Continental TKC 80, size 90/90-21 that I got on a used rim and don't need. It is like new. Prefer giving it away to throwing it away.
  2. D

Front Tire to give away

Hello, I have a Continental TKC 80, size 90/90-21 that I got on a used rim and don't need. It is like new. Prefer giving it away to throwing it away.
  3. D

DS semiaggressive day ride 17 May 2018

Hello all. I am heading up to Ompah on thurs 17, followed by a loop in the woods to hit the snowmobile trail NW on the SW side of Norcan Lake, to the Hydroline. Possilby run SW on the hydroline then s to Plevna and home or poss loop to Calabogie and home. Ride is everything from curvy...
  4. D

Fall 2017 Aggressive DS ride

Hello all, I am considering setting up a ride on Sat 14 or Sun 15 (weather dependent). My concept is to meet in Renfrew in the morning, ride towards Griffith and dive into the trails once we hit the high country. Lunch at the restaurant in Griffith, followed by a full afternoon to the west/nw...
  5. D

Calabogie Boogie Dual Sport Rides

Hello all. Well this year we are offering three different Dual Sport Rides: Aggressive, Semi-aggressive, and Scenic... A ton of work has been done by members of BMA to put together great rides for Sat and Sun, 9 and 10 Sep. If you haven't registered yet, then you should consider it. This is...