Fall 2017 Aggressive DS ride

Dwight

Hello all, I am considering setting up a ride on Sat 14 or Sun 15 (weather dependent). My concept is to meet in Renfrew in the morning, ride towards Griffith and dive into the trails once we hit the high country. Lunch at the restaurant in Griffith, followed by a full afternoon to the west/nw of griffith, then back on the slab to Renfrew. So far I have a small number of folks interested. If you don't know me, I am Dwight and have organized the Calabogie Boogie Aggressive Dual Sport rides for the past couple of years. In case you are interested in joining me, here are the criteria: bike: 650 max, with knobbies. Gear: shin, knee, elbow, chest, hand, foot protection. We will ride some pretty slow/gnarly stuff as well as faster jeep tracks. Let me know if you are interested in developments on this ride, so I can add you to my emails. Dwight

Dwight

You missed it! Fall colours great, leaves flying as we cruised the backwoods, not too much water, and just enough rocks and mud to keep us happy. Grey day, but temps great for the hot work on the trail. See you next year.