Youtube vid of practice trail

fmcd

Here's a Youtube vid of my home trail with riders that offers better view of trail characteristics. It was done this Fall and gives a pretty good indication of the present layout. Since a lap takes about 15 minutes it works well to take a rest between each one to stay fresh and ride safely. I appreciate any comments and questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiAhTpLP ... YH1jYgMbtY

Francis McDermott

leander

Looks like very nice single track and the signs along the route give it a special touch 8)

It's not far from me as I'm in aylmer so..... can fellow BMA riders give the track a try :mrgreen:

fmcd

leander":1nuko9y4 said:
Looks like very nice single track and the signs along the route give it a special touch 8)

It's not far from me as I'm in aylmer so..... can fellow BMA riders give the track a try :mrgreen:

There's a great idea, it's an easy trek from Aylmer so keep in touch. We rode a couple of laps here, today during some trail maintenance and tested three new sections which add a bit of technical challenge. Time for an updated video 'cause the trail is just over 10 km now. Usual plan is Sunday rides but other days are aways possibities. We ride at a comfortable pace, recreational riding and not crazy stuff.

Franco

leander

Francis took me for a few laps on his trail last Saterday and I must say it is super fun. The video does not do justice to the track, there is a surprising amount of ups and downs (short but steep :shock:) . The loop is 10km long and it will ensure you stay sharp every minute of the ride because it is packed with features.

So thanks Francis for a great ride :D

Leander

I don't have time for a full report but I rode this today with two others and it was FABULOUS!

I'll write more when I have time...

D