Winter riding at Limerick

My Grip Studs came in the mail today! Not cheap but I am told they work great! Roy Davies at Bracebridge Machine and Mechanical Inc. shipped them. He is the only unofficial distributor in Ontario.

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
oldschoolktm":2fy6igdv said:
My Grip Studs came in the mail today! Not cheap but I am told they work great! Roy Davies at Bracebridge Machine and Mechanical Inc. shipped them. He is the only unofficial distributor in Ontario.

Nice! Please report back on how you like them.

jbreedon

Ktmoffroad":1aukn26h said:
I’m planning on going out this week. How are the conditions? Need studs yet?

I've been out about 4 times in the last 3 weeks. The double track is pretty icy, but the single track is awesome. I'm riding a Beta so the only stud goes on the seat :D . You really don't need studs yet on most of the trails. You just need to be really careful on the double track. I should be there Saturday, if you want to go for a ride let me know.

Grip studs in the rear today at Limerick. Slept in missed the boys South side. I would have to say they stay in! Will add more to the rear for next ride and then give you the full 2 cents Ross!
Beauty day!
Chris

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
Glad your first day went well! I looked up the price, and you were not kidding that they are not cheap.

I am jealous.