Volunteers Required - BMA Family Funday @KTM Acres in Perth

dschultz

Administrator
Sunday June 29 - BMA Family Funday @KTM Acres in Perth

Here's a chance to get your volunteer hours as a BMA club member. In just one event you can fulfill your club commitment.

Please let me know if you can help out this day. I can be reached at:
613-834-6232 or send me a PM via this forum. You can also send me an email at bma_vol @ rogers.com

Thanks.
Dale

KTMgirl73

BMA Family Funday @KTM Acres in Perth

A day to kick back, ride, relax, play m/c games, and skill contests and really get to know other folks in the club. If you are so inclined we will have the property well arrowed up for the various skill levels for trail riding during the day.

Bring a lunch and bug repellent.

Games start at 10:00

Slowest race - The last person to reach the finish line, without stalling or putting a foot down, wins.

Figure-8 barrel race - Fastest time wins.

Relay race - 4-man team to finish first wins.

Red light, green light – Quick takeoffs when green, fast stops when red, no stalling and no falling. Last man standing wins, possibility of elimination rounds.

Afternoon of free ride.

:)

wheelies4life

I was thinking abought a wheelie contest because i know many of the riders in the club can wheele very far seeing them wheelie at some of the events.

dschultz

Administrator
I have a few volunteers signed up, but we can always use a few more. Let me know if you can help. PM or email me.
Thanks
Dale

dschultz

Administrator
So the hare scramble went on without a hitch, so lets make the BMA Family Funday turn out the same way. :D Get your years worth of volunteer hours in all in one event by signing up to assist in any capacity.
To make it easy for our volunteers I've added this event to the OTFR volunteer web site. You can sign in (after you create your account), sign up to volunteer and after the event you can record your hours, all in one easy place.
Here's the web site:
http://web.volunteer2.com/Public/In...8872-4ca4-402b-8258-066085d2d5bd/default.aspx

You'll see the Funday listed under the BMA Specific Events.
Thanks in advance.
Dale