Traction eRag Latest Issue

View attachment sept cover small.jpg

Hi All,

The Traction eRag is back.

I used to distribute the issues here but haven't been around in a while. If interested, here are the past issues:

http://issuu.com/scotiadallas/docs

Long story short, I broke my leg badly in a bike crash 18 months ago and then I thought I was leaving the country. Considering both, the eRag just didn't get published. (there is a story about my crash experience in the upcoming magazine)

My leg is feeling marginally better and it turns out we are staying in the country, so I've decided to start publishing the magazine again.

It's still absolutely FREE for the reader, which we are very proud of.

I've added the word "dualsport" to the title - generally a dirty word inside of the off-road community - mostly because a lot of the riding I was doing was a form of dualsporting, just leaning very heavily to the dirt. We ride mostly single and double track. We all have road plated, sub 690 dirtbikes, wear a backpack and go on all day rides skipping on and off of dirt roads. It's a weird blend of riding trail, hydro lines, dirt and cottage roads. Plus, I'm generally interested in anything with two wheels, as long as I'm riding in the dirt. I see a lot of similar riding on this forum.

I'm a dirtbike guy and most dirtbike guys, IMHO, have similar interests and philosophies on life. I'm going to do my best to cater to those interests, whether it's gnarly singletrack trail riding or taking a URAL for a spin (in the dirt). Basically, if you need knobbies and there is dirt involved, it's fair game (except motorcross, where I have no interest). Adventure and fun is what we're after.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The other thing that you should be aware of is that my email distribution lists disappeared with the long layoff. If you were a subscriber before, you'll have to sign up again. It's as simple as submitting your email address. You can go here to submit it. The site is not perfect, but if I waited for things to be perfect, I'd be waiting a long time. I would rather jump off the cliff and figure out how the parachute thingy works while enjoying the view:

http://tractionerag.ca/

The new issue is out and I think it is quite well done.

I will be placing new issues here as they are released, please tell your riding buddies about the magazine - we are doing an awful lot of work putting these magazines together and the reward is having people read them. We have two BC articles as well. Please share.

Also, if you like to write, we are looking for anyone who is doing something interesting on dirtbikes. We have a very small soapbox to offer for any interesting opinions, ideas, comments, etc. Please contact me.

Thanks for listening, go to the Traction site and get the link to the new issue...

Dallas