Tekvest Group Buy.

The ODSC is doing a Tekvest group buy. It's going to happen in the next few weeks. If interested in participating I'm sure they will allow you to jump in with them. The Tekvest people know the BMA well and I'm sure will extend the "deal" to us. Mention that you are BMA and I"m guessing that you can probably jump in with the ODSC fellas.

Here is the thread for the buy:

http://www.odsc.on.ca/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17356

I think if the elbow protection were built in it might make the vest a bit more difficult to deal with. The thing I like about the vest is that it is easy to take on and off quickly. I wear elbow pads separately.

It would be cool if the elbow pads could clip to the vest after you put them on. My elbow pads always slide down at inopportune times and it's a pain to have to stop to slide them up. If they were clipped to the shoulder extension of the vest they would stay up.

Hmmmm....

D

I mentioned this deal on the BMA forum earlier and I know some BMA people are interested.

Check the thread again, just posted: one of the rules is that you have to be a ODSC member (this was posted by Steve, the Tekvest owner).

A note to the BMA members, it only costs $10 to become an ODSC member (providing you are already an OFTR/BMA member). Spending $10 to save $80 would still be a great deal. Also, it will add membership to the ODSC, also a good thing...

D

althtoys

Well all I received my Tek Vest today and I couldn't be more impressed with the service that was provided and the quality of the vest.

Thanks to everyone at Tek Rider for creating a vest that truly fits my 6' 6" frame. :D