suspension services

rackatttack

Ok so it's the middle of January and you steed or steeds are sitting in a cold garage being neglected Well time to get her ready for the up and coming season!
SO HERE'S THE DEAL.
#1 FORK OIL CHANGE $45.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL)
#2 SHOCK OIL CHANGE $50.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL AND NITROGEN)
#3 FULL FORK SERVICE $80.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL, SEALS, BUSHINGS, ETC) COMPLETE BREAK DOWN CLEANING AND REPLACING WORN PARTS
#4 FULL SHOCK SERVICE $80.00 PLUS PARTS (OIL, NITROGEN,BUSHINGS, SEALS,) COMPLETE BREAKDOWN CLEANING AND REPLACING WORN PARTS
#5 FORK REVALVE $100.00 PLUS PARTS
#6 SHOCK REVALE $100.00 PLUS PARTS
ENGINE WORK AVAILABLE TOO FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE THE TIME OR TOOLS $45.00 AN HR

Message me here
dave wrack or text @ 853-1183

Gord

Two thumbs up for the fork revalve Dave did last winter. I will be back this winter for servicing.

mlevesqu

Dave has provided service and support to my machines over the years:
Suspension service, cylinder honing, engine assembly, etc

All top notch....

My 350 suspension is presently undergoing his TLC...

Highly recommended

zedro

That's a pretty good deal, paid alot more at Stadium, but the shock was a mess so maybe hard to compare. The rear shock is the only one I can't deal with, and I hear that more than 50 hours (not racing) on an oil change really starts to wear the shock badly. New shock bodies are really expensive, don't ask me how I know....

Dave, do you spec out your own shim stacks? I'm trying a new config in my cc fronts (2012 husaberg spec) but otherwise have no experience with tuning. I wouldn't mind paying for a shim list/pack or recommendations this summer after some testing.

rackatttack

yep still around been a little busy so bear with me I will try to be on here a little more often so I can answer any questions

rackatttack

new vacuum bleeder built and up and running removes all the air in the oil and shock providing a better performing shock than hand bleeding fast turn around too

I have started to tear down and rebuild. You still offerring suspension services? If so I can drop off shock and fork and we can ewview a plan?