Stuckmate & BMA partnership

Skyllz

zedro":1gpat4nj said:
I was thinking BMA embroidered tugger straps for an extra 5$ membership fee.

That would be cool, even if 10-20$ with extra proceeds going to the club.

Skyllz

bohomoto":3fhhnrht said:
Lads. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but embroidered tugger straps range between US$20 - US$31 each (US$40 - US$62 for a pair).

http://www.thetugger.com/

How about buying 300ft of strap, some eyelets and making our own... Just saying. It's one of my winter "projects".

bohomoto

I'll buy one or a set if you are making them for the rear too.

I've always thought that if someone was going to take on this project for BMA members, they should put the names of the trails with difficult hills on the strap: "Newfie Autobahn", "The Wonderland", "Transec", "Garnsey's", "WrackAttack", "BFH", "Fanny's Hill", "SS Minow", "Over the Top", and so on.

Skyllz

bohomoto":2wpyehex said:
I'll buy one or a set if you are making them for the rear too.

I've always thought that if someone was going to take on this project for BMA members, they should put the names of the trails with difficult hills on the strap: "Newfie Autobahn", "The Wonderland", "Transec", "Garnsey's", "WrackAttack", "BFH", "Fanny's Hill", "SS Minow", "Over the Top", and so on.

Stitching would drive up the prices for sure.

I'll see what I can come up with for the brackets/metal pieces to loop them around at some point. That's going to be the hardest thing to source unless I can find something "close enough" or already done I can just reuse and I can buy in bulk.

zedro

Bulk would not be expensive. Was not thinking of going through Tugger, the product should be simple to outsource.