Spokes

Just broke a spoke on my rear tire. Can't find anywhere that sells individual spokes.

Does anyone have a extra spoke from a Yamaha 18" rear wheel that fits WR250F thru WR450F and both of the FX's? It's an inner spoke.

Sadly I had some spokes from my old WR, but discarded them in one of my purges. :-(

gman

Hey Kevin... Not sure if this would interest you. If you can't find discrete spokes...

I have an 18" rear wheel from my old 08 KLX450r and a complete new spoke kit for it sitting in a box in my garage. Nothing wrong with the wheel. Just has a few spokes that stripped. 450's have lot of power and I made the rookie mistake of not checking the spokes enough and a few got stripped.

Once I saw how time consuming it was to re-lace a wheel, I said "screw it" and bought a whole new stock one.

That box with the wheel and full spoke kit is sitting in my garage.

Not sure if it would fit our WR. But if you want to come take a look and give it a try, you are welcome to it. Would sell it to you if it works for half of what I paid for the Spoke kit. (Would have to look up what I paid for it... Was reasonable $ from memory)

Don't want to sell them separately as the wheel would be hard to unload without the spoke kit.

Let me know.

G.

Thanks for the offer Grant. But I already got the individual spoke. Moose racing sells them individually, for Yamaha and the other major manufacturers as well.

Kevin