SOLD: KTM 450 EXC - BLUE PLATED

After many years with this bike, I'm forced to sell. I would not be selling but I am leaving the area and I can't take it with me.

This bike was well used for it's intended purpose but has never been raced - a trail ride machine only. There are cosmetic dings and scratches but the plastics could easily be replaced. The motor is still very strong and it's got more power than 85% of riders will ever need. The chain and sprockets are in good shape. The valves are checked every spring and they are in spec. This bike starts easily every time (even cold) and has never let me down. I am careful about oil changes and probably do them too often rather than not enough. I'm not into cosmetics so the bike looks worn but mechanically everything is in good shape.

It has a street legal plate and this can be transferred to the buyer.

I am the original owner, I bought it new in Kitchener, ON in 2006. It has roughly 8000km on it but it could be in the 7s or in the 9s, I will verify this and repost the exact #.

This bike is set up for a tall, heavy rider (250) but can easily be set up for anyone.

I am selling as is - the bike is barely washed and is has not been detailed - AT ALL. I have a broken leg (thigh to ankle hard cast) and doing anything is difficult - working on the bike is impossible. I can't even move it around by myself, let alone do any work on it.

Here is the list of extras:

Heavy Springs in forks and shock (set up for 250lbs)
New Fastway Footpegs (with spikes)
Scorpian Rad Guards
KTM Quick Release Skid Plate
Fork Bleeders
GPR V1 Damper
Enduro Engineering Hand Guards
G2 Throttle Cam
Enduro Engineering Tall Hard Seat
Rox Risers 1.5"
Heated Grips
Rear Fender Tool Bag
JD Jetting Kit (installed)
New Pirelli Front tire
Sedona IT rear at 50%
New brake pads, front and rear
IMS 13L Gas Tank
Shorty gas tank breather and cap
Brand new BRP chain guide (included but not on bike)
Trail Tech HD Headlight
Upgraded Stator to power electricals (old one in the box)
Turn Tech 7.5A Lithium Ion Battery
Hardwired for Garmin GPS

Plus, I have a small bin of extras but have no idea what is in there. It's all going along with the sale.

Please contact me for more information and pictures.

Open to offers!

Attachments

• IMG_7331.JPG
    IMG_7331.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,875