rider training

rackatttack

just wanted to see how everyone that attended Saturdays and Sundays training? please leave your comments so we can improve upon it. a big thank you goes out to Francis for allowing us to use his property.

bohomoto

Hi,

Yes, we need feedback about the BMA rider training so we can improve future events!

To make this easier, I have created an online survey, which has only four open-ended questions:

1. What was the highlight of your BMA Rider Training experience? (If you attended the event)
2. What about the training could be improved?
3. How can the BMA better meet your training needs?
4. When is the ideal time to host future training events?

If you did not attend the event, but want to tell us why, please feel free to answer questions three and four of this survey.

You can access the survey at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63VNZQY

Thanks for your help,

Blake

Oxmach

Off the top a big thank you and congratulations to Blake, Dave, Terry and Kenny for putting this together and weathering the scorching heat to guide us through the various scenarios and terrain.

First time visiting Francis's motoranch and it was an awesome facility for training. Thank you for allowing us to come out and use your trails and property?

I thought the warm up around the hay bales was awesome along with time spent on line selection and hill techniques.

Time and weather permitting future training on obstical navigation ie. logs, controlled wheel lofting and water crossings would be great.

Again thanks for putting this together and volunteering your time.

stevebird

The day of training was excellent and well laid out. The positive feed back from the trainers was much needed and appreciated. Really enjoyed the ramp jump and hill climbs.

I would certainly take the training again. Maybe add some controlled wheelies, different ways to get over obstacles and smaller groups for some activities.

This type of training really adds value to being a BMA member. Thanks to all that put this together and survived the scorching heat on the Sunday.

Steve
FE350

zedro

Was really nice, just too bad it was so hot that it cut things short (would have like to have done obstacles but I think half of us were getting heat stroke, myself included).