Ride tomorrow in Masham, PQ

dschris

Hi Folks!

There is a ride happening tomorrow at 9am, at Masham.

The property has 160 acres of land, and there are trails for enduro, trials sections, endurocross and motocross track. There are trails suitable for all levels, beginner to intermediate advanced/expert.

Address and google maps link:
450 Route Principale O, Sainte-Cécile-de-Masham, QC J0X 2W0
https://goo.gl/maps/BoVRD2smXjH2

I have not been out there yet, but I am told that the location is a real jem, that is well worth the trip out there. Bonus if you happen to live close by. If you make the ride tomorrow, check back in on this thread and share the experience so others can learn more about this location.

barbotte

i have been there twice and twice i had a blast ,, going again tommorow ... it is a good option for me as i dont know the trail in calabogie and i dont want to get lost for days lol ,,, erick and steph are 2 very nice people that guide you trough the forest so you dont get lost ..lol and there is all kind of level or riding ... cheer
Henri

steph

barbotte":2mc2snqo said:
i have been there twice and twice i had a blast ,, going again tommorow ... it is a good option for me as i dont know the trail in calabogie and i dont want to get lost for days lol ,,, erick and steph are 2 very nice people that guide you trough the forest so you dont get lost ..lol and there is all kind of level or riding ... cheer
Henri
Tx Henri. We will have a blast tomorrow!!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Jasoncurran24

Hi guys just saw this an hour ago, I'm on my way up... I'll be there in 45 minutes or so so you guys go ahead and I will try and find you... I have GPS and I'm good riding alone for a bit