RallyRaid Ontario

PeteZ

I'm in! (as are a few others, some making it also a trail-ride down to it - see club DS distribution email send by Ronzo)

:mrgreen:

PeteZ
L'il KLX250 all patched back up and ready to go!

DavidWright

I'm going to try and connect with you guys for the trip back.

Hoping it is going to be a dry weekend.....

See you there.

David

SRioux

Mike, THANKS a lot for showing us your favorite roads and trails!! We were able to do some very nice technical options.

Thanks also to Ronzo, Pete, David and Robert for the great ride home which was quite an adventure especially with the luggage on the bike! :D

I will upload photos as soon as I have the time.

msnider

it was my pleasure steve we had a great crew and nice weather, i only wish we had more time as we i had chop a lot of nice options from the route. i have to give a big thank you to pete z for sweeping it was nice to have someone to help with such a large group.next time we ride pete the beer is on me.

PeteZ

No Mike, the beer is on me! Thanks a million for a great ride :mrgreen: (I'd venture to say likely the best of all the groups)!

oh, and if you have any suggestions for additional technical bits, Ronzo or Myself would be very interested, as we may be doing a RR2 Ontario/QC 3 day(ish) tour and that campground may be on the shortlist :)

Thanks again for the great weekend,
Cheers,
PeteZ

DavidWright

Thanks to

1) Steve and Bob for the company on the ride down. It would have been a drag to ride that distance alone on the slab with my 250 in the dark and rain.

2) Ronzo for the terrific route home and riding tips.

3) Bob for the encouragement in the technical bits.

4) Pete for giving me tips on how to pimp my ride.

5) My friend Tom for showing me how to deal with my waterlogged KLX after I submerged it in a mudhole near Ompah.

David