Plonking about, West of Ottawa

fmcd

We're starting to use the down-on-the-farm trail here near Shawville and are open to inviting a few riders to accompany us on our weekend ride days, typically weather dependant, we'll sometimes ride both Saturday and Sunday. As described elsewhere this trail is relaxed and pretty easy but not without challenge and it's layed out for fun not to intimidate. It would work for capable beginners but it's about an intermediate level of trail.
Shawville is 45 minutes West of Ottawa and accessible easily from the Ontario side since I'm maybe 2km from the Ottawa River.
Flip me an email if interested in joining us. fmcd@storm.ca

Fran

fmcd

No way. I have an ATV I use for maintenance but not a chance it could make it all round.

Sorry, I thought this was an offroad motorcycle forum(?)

There are lots of ATV trails everywhere but very few motorcycle-specific ones.

All the best,
Franco

Highhp450

fmcd":26wchtp1 said:
No way. I have an ATV I use for maintenance but not a chance it could make it all round.

Sorry, I thought this was an offroad motorcycle forum(?)

There are lots of ATV trails everywhere but very few motorcycle-specific ones.

All the best,
Franco
Yea i have a bike but my dad has a ATV so i was just wondering

fmcd

I understand.

Hang in for now and we'll see what else opens up for ATV use up this way. See if your dad might be interested in trying a bike. Heck, I bet I'm older than him, I'm 61 and ride a KTM 450. Anyway, keep in touch because getting out is important for everyone.

All the best,
Franco

Highhp450

fmcd":2f321rr5 said:
I understand.

Hang in for now and we'll see what else opens up for ATV use up this way. See if your dad might be interested in trying a bike. Heck, I bet I'm older than him, I'm 61 and ride a KTM 450. Anyway, keep in touch because getting out is important for everyone.

All the best,
Franco

I have been trying to get him on a bike but still a no go lol