ORM Insurance in Ottawa

Vfrog

Any recommendations on a broker for ORM insurance in Ottawa.
The OFTR web site brecommended Nicole McCann (State Farm) Her quote was $126.00 for $1,000,000 liability which seems fine, but quoted $1,747 for my Vstrom.
My present policy is $761.00 a year for the Vstrom through CAA. CAA however quoted me $450 for 1,000,000 liability for my CRF250X.

Any referrals would be appreciated.

Paul

Doug

Administrator
There's a big difference between off-road and street coverage. You have found a good source for the former.
For the latter, you will need to shop around. There is a huge descepancy in rates out there for the same coverage depending on how badly they want your business. Sometimes the company you have other business with will provide a good "additional vehicle" rate, but this is not always the case. If they won't help out, find someone else who will and/or would like the rest of your business. Prepare to negotiate. Do your homework and be informed. Motorcycle insurance is a fringe sector of auto insurance (and off-road is a fringe area of that) not always well understood by agents on the phone...who will often contradict each other over rates, policies, etc...even when from the same company!