Observed Trials In Eastern Ontario

Vfrog

I have been trying to find info on observed trails events / training in Eastern Ontario but have not been able to find much at all.
Is there anything happening in our area?

bohomoto

Are you interested in trials as a spectator or a rider or both?

The CVMG organizes vintage trails competitions. I rode them when I was a teenager and enjoyed them very much. Not great for spectators but perfect for new riders. There were often newcomers to the sport that would ride the events on modern bikes, just to learn basic skills. When I was involved, the group was very laid back. Might be a good place to start.

Here's a link to their calendar: http://www.cvmg.ca/SIblogs/Trials

jackert

There is a rumour that there will be an inaugural trials later this year put on by the BMA at Woody's..... Stay tuned.

Vfrog

I would like to ride trials as a way to improve my skills for enduro. That and I think I would enjoy the challenge.
If that rumour is correct it would be great for BMA to have a trials event. We have a dual sport division why not observed trials.
The CVMG in eastern ontario has no trials events listed. There does not seem to be any dealers selling as well.

Doug

Administrator
There are usually a couple EOTA events organized at Arden, Ont (west of Perth) including generally a CMA national run during the summer.
I haven't seen any dates yet but will post when I see them. As noted there are CVMG vintage events and ATAQ modern rounds in Quebec as well.
Most of the Ontario action (ATA modern and CVMG vintage) is on the wrong side of Toronto unfortunately.

Hopefully we see something local on the calendar again soon.

Regards, Doug