novice ride Limerick Sunday morning June 10

jimmc

Any novices interested in a ride at Limerick on Sunday morning? I'm a novice (barely) on a WR250R. I can ride the single track (that I've seen so far) without too much drama, but I'm slow. I plan to be at the pit at 9:30 or so.

jimmc

Great! It occured to me that I could have done a better job of introducing myself. I'm a 60 year old newbie. I acquired my wr250r last fall, and this is my first year as a BMA member. I've ridden a bit in the distant past, but nothing to brag about. I was at Calabogie for the south side orientation, where I rode with the beginners, and floundered on the one short bit of single track we did early on, but did better as the day went on. At the Limerick orientation I was appointed sweep of a group of beginner/novices: hopefully those who rode in that group will remember me. I was rather flattered to be chosen to sweep, and glad to be able to ride well enough to be useful. My goals are to have fun, develop my riding skills, challenge myself a bit, and stay young(ish). I've registered for the Algonquin 2 day and want to spend more time on the bike before that.

I will ride the wr250r to Limerick. I am bald too.

lecuje

Hi, I plan to ride Limerick as well tomorrow. I could not ride last summer due to busy schedule but can ride more often this year. Novice/Intermediate, riding my 2014 KTM 250 XC-W with only 47 hours of usage.. 52 Years old .. See you then, Jean from Riverside South/Barhavven

Bond007

I plan on showing up. More on the novice side. I was also at the Calabogie orientation and rode with the novice group, so I may have ridden with you there jimmc. I have a white DRZ-400, also bald. I will be riding there from Riverside South.
-Francois