NEW TRAIL at Limerick

Scott

With permission from the Limerick Forest Manager we have added a new single track between 2210 and 2212 that joins two sections that were currently only connect by a forest access road.The trail is marked with yellow ribbon.

We had time to work on trail maintenance. But the trails require more work. Please help out May 10,11.

Thanks to all the volunteers.

CHRISTOF

GOOD MORNING, MY BROTHER AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT THIS SUNDAY. IS THERE SOMONE I CAN CALL TO GET ALL OF THE DETAILS?
THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST TIME HELPING OUT AND WE DON'T WANT TO SHOW UP UNDER PREPARED.
THANKS IN ADVANCE, CHRIS, G.

Hi Scott, since the build is delayed until 27 April I will be able to join you. I do not have a chain saw but will bring a hand saw. I will contact you directly closer to the date.

Vfrog

Hi Scott

I will plan to attend on the 27th. I can bring two chain saws and do not mind lending one out to someone as long as they are experienced and safe.
I have other hand tools for clearing which I will bring.
What is the distance of this trail and is it high and dry or low and soggy.
Are we walking in or riding in?

Paul B

bohomoto

Hi. I would like to lend a hand and I'm trying to clear my schedule. Do we need our bikes or are we staying on foot?

Oxmach

I can come out and lend a hand if you still require people. I can bring my chainsaw and a few other tools as well.

Greg